“Cabin Crew Confessions: High-altitude stories from around Asia”
compiled and edited by Hui Ying
Are you cabin crew? A pilot? A frequent flyer?
Send us your funny stories and if we use one in the book we'll send you a free copy of the book!
What kind of stories? Anything funny, inspirational, sad or just downright strange involving flying! Stories about fellow crew members, crazy pilots, wacky ground crew, weird passengers ... we'll publish anything hilarious! Simply email your stories to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Email your stories to email@example.com
2. If we use your story and you would like to receive a free copy of the book, please supply your name and address. We will not print your name in the book, all stories are anonymous. (We can only send one book per person, regardless of the number of stories used.)
3. Don't worry about your English, we will edit and re-write wherever necessary. 4. The Publisher reserves the right to change the name of the airlines and to change the name of all people mentioned in the stories.
5. The Publisher reserves the right to edit all stories, to add or delete text.
6. We will not use libelous stories.