This blog is for entertainment basically and it takes a lot of time answering stupid questions(from my email also the 2 chat boxes on the left sidebar) from those interested in becoming cabin crew.Some of those absurd questions were :
- I don't have 5 Os but do you think SIA will accept my application?
- I am short like 1.56cm and do you think I stand a chance?
- Are there SQ girls who are short?
- Do you know whether any serving stewardess have crooked teeth?
- I am a Malaysian and my spoken English is bad but do you think SIA would recruit me as I am a very pleasant person?
- Do you think SIA would accept my diploma which was from a private institution?
- My eye sight is poor but I want to be a stewardess.What is your opinion?
- I broke my bond with SATS. Will SIA recruit me as a cabin crew?
- Plus a hundred more silly,really silly questions...sigh...no wonder so many can't make it. Hey SIA want gals who are pleasant and have a little bit of brains too you know!
Btw if you are short,have crooked teeth,love to wear jeans,can't speak proper English and still want to be a crew, may I suggest you join as a cockpit crew(pilot la stupid!). Pilots don't have to face passengers you see and these days shortie can fly the darn planes too ( all computerised ok?).