1. Enjoy a great deal of time off (13 to 17 days off per month; roughly 6 months off per year!).
2. Get free or reduced-cost travel benefits for yourself and immediate family, covering air travel, lodging, car-rentals, and cruises.
3. Get a lucrative benefits package, often including health and life insurance, credit union membership,sports club membership at low fees, employee stock options and many more.
4. Enjoy unmatched variety – Forget the predictability of 9 to 5 cube life!
5. Enjoy maximum scheduling flexibility – You’re not limited to weekends off like the rest of the world!
6. Meet new people, including many celebrities.
7. See the world.
8. Feel more independent.
9. Feel more responsible.
10. Feel a sense of pride and accomplishment (especially when you help an unaccompanied minor or handicapped passenger safely reach their destination)