- "I have been a crew for 23 years. I cant go elsewhere cos I only had N levels and I know how easy and relaxing this job is depite all the whining. No other jobs pays me 8k a month for klkk cho bo lan, finding food to eat onboard and idling outstation. I am very grateful for the job and hope they feed me till I die or retire at 67."
- "Lack of rest woh. Work a few hours rest 24 to 48 hours. Come back SIN rest another 24 to 48 hours. Tell that to 99% of the working people ourside who work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Even office people in cho bo lan STC work about 9 hours a day mondays to fridays then off 2 days only. As for nutrition, perhaps you guys should stop your 'must have chinese food' sickness overseas. Go frisco must eat thai joint, go paris must eat vietnamesw joint. Go london must eat goomine.
- Exercise wise-its up to oneself to go gym or just go for a walk during those layovers. Instead of lying on bed watching those kimchee dramas or surf facebook reading whether your friends ate a old chang kee or drank a koi."
- "They must also stop smoking and drink less. Instead of blaming work they need to accept that their lifestyle (smoking, drinking, gambling, promiscuity,compulsive shopping) makes things worse. Instead of sleeping after a long flight, some still have the energy for additional 'workout' with their colleagues. That will take 7 hours at least depending on their stamina."
- "They dont give towels, menu cards, and constantly giving drinks."
They do,actually. Which airline you referring to now? SQ is a good company with a good management team but they can't cater for every eventuality, including the ill health of their staff. Employees are responsible for their own well-being. Ownself must take care of oneself and not expect management to do it."
- "Honey, it happens at other airlines so stop complaining.
Don't blame the passengers, the management, the sun, the moon, the sky, your pet rabbit etc. No wonder you're not number one anymore. Nobody forced you to apply to SQ. It's optional unlike NS."