Many of us had suffered or are suffering from the stubborn flu,cough and cold from time to time. I am going to show you how to make this mixture of apple cider vinegar, oranges and rock sugar which if taken regularly will help you keep the flu, cough, cold and runny nose or maybe covid-19 at bay.
What you need to buy:
- Oranges (7 to 8), the sweeter the better
- A bottle of apple cider vinegar (about 946 ml or 32 fl oz)
- Rock sugar (500gm)
- Peel the oranges and slice them
- Place the sliced oranges into a container
- Put the rock sugar (500gm) into the container
- Pour the whole bottle of apple cider into the container with the oranges & rock sugar
- Close the container and keep it in a dark place for a week until the sugar has been dissolved. If it is partially dissolved you may stir it until it is well mixed
- Use a juice blender and blend the mixture. You may drink it with or without the orange pulp.
- Mix 1 part of the mixture with about 5 parts of water (you may dilute it even more like 1 part to 7 parts of water etc)
- Drink it daily anytime of the day
- After 3 to 5 months or so, you would have build up your immunity against the dreaded flu and cold.
I used to have flu and cold accompanied with high fever at least once a year. After taking the above mixture I managed to keep the sickness away for 15 years until last year. I gave up taking the mixture because I had bad rashes. At first, I thought the rashes were due to the vinegar but I was wrong. During the couple of months which I refrained from taking the mixture, I had a bad flu accompanied by a high fever.
The good news is I am back drinking my apple cider mixture and keeping the flu and cold at bay.